Friday, October 1, 2010

How to get more power & choice with women part 1

by Swinggcat - author of real world seduction

Question:

Swinggcat,

First of all a massive thanks for this E-mail - some really good advice and information I would say worth the price of your book allein.Ich will definitely buy the book soon. It of great to know someone is which did clearly a lot of hard work and knows his stuff inside and out.Makes a nice change to the pot of Shi * t out there.

I was basically to see for a few months, I then started really as unfortunately I turned into a wuss and sent her cringe worthy email etc you say how much I liked, this girl.Has now no attraction on me at all offensichtlich.Die bad thing is, works in the same building as me, so I you avoid can. so I just want to know what kinds of things I could say, I will show you aint no WIMP, just really want to know, a lot of suffering undo as too messed up, the I erstellt.I don ' t really care if I back with your ornot end (your mate is much nicer), but you may have and I am their comrades who think weak. shock would you like to!

All comments appreciated.

M from UK

Swinggcat responds:
First am I glad out you get much of my newsletter.I put a bunch of work, in providing the very best materials the for attracting and successful with women available.Many are my competitors probably pissed knowing that I am getting the bar which is 'excellent' material.

Feel like you are so good my newsletter you need to read my book.In my book discover many agreements and techniques idon ' t talk in newsletters.Simply put, my book give you a complete understanding to the wear and successful with women.
As the attraction kill lobotomy style Self-disembowelment the part of their brain that felt attraction, you suck on it!I am sure it is a collective "I have to it above, BRO" nod from almost every guy, read this.

Say you don't want your back or your shock would you and your friends that you don't think schwach.Wenn so you continue to think that way about game, lost the battle for Sie.Sie steigen.Sie have at the top of the weak-O-meter to change your thinking.
Each plan to your and their colleagues shock is a tragic attempt to see an attempt, approval and validation - and assess as strong cause feel not schlecht.Fast every man on the planet has at some point in his life, much like you, thought: "if I could only her to see how much funny, sexy... and so on, you would be attracted to me."Here is the paradox, but: the best crack, can you, to see how much is stop trying it, so much to see bekommen.Ernsthaft...STOP IT!That, to control, by your strings dragging looks and that made puppet you, by maintaining master, you're the unknowingly, judge.

If you not mind judges more like you, but there is a good chance, you will see how attraktiv.Aber, if you picks up even a turned you care how you judge, chances you see you as attractive are slim to none.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment