Monday, October 25, 2010

How to get more power and choice with women part 2

By Swinggcat author of real world seduction

Question:

Dear SwingCat

I'm in a mess up situation I am Mann.Brach with my ex.Then did as you
recommended (ignored the other chicks you went, together with my life,) and later
Copy with her found myself at night in your room:) .Aber I don't I
You think I again durcheinander.Sie started me wondering what to do with a guy who you "really"
"like" the visit in 2 weeks might I tried being said about him fun to make,
"ha, he could serve us eat while we're on vacation" but thats you more
angry and we ended up with a Kampf.Sie said to me when tightened is
Perhaps is very einsam.Wir fought I screamed and links.

I don't know now...What do we men if we of sort creates attraction but
are asked to advise on other guys?

Thanks Swinggcat,

A from Detroit

Swinggcat responds:

Listen to my Man...move R me!

You're much too much importance put on this girl.

Funny friend make works about your only within
the context really don't give a S what
She know denkt.Aber, you still may.
Listen to try, your consent to receive man auf.Verschieben
... This girl seems, twisted and sick in the
Kopf.Sie are better than that.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment